Recycling collection service survey
From: 10/02/2012. To: 30/04/2012.
We want to hear your views on proposed changes to your recycling collection service.
Under the new proposals:
- grey bins would continue to be emptied fortnightly
- the red box would be emptied fortnightly and would be for glass only
- a new wheelie bin would be for all other recycling including plastic bottles/packaging, Tetra Pak cartons, cans, newspapers, and aerosols. This bin too would be emptied fortnightly
- meanwhile, food waste would be collected weekly
brown garden waste bins will be collected fortnightly between March and November
Let us know your views
We hope as many of you as possible will take the time to fill in a short questionnaire.
- Midlothian Council recycling survey (link removed as the survey has now ended)
The closing date for the survey is Monday 30 April 2012.