Easter sports for kids - Lasswade
26 March 2013 - 4 April 2013
Looking for something to do during the Easter holidays? At Lasswade High School Centre we have lots of sports activities on offer.
The activities available are:
- Sports Sessions 10.00 - 12.00, each morning, for age group 5 years and over must be attending school.
- Try Trampoline 13.00 - 14.00, each afternoon, for age group 5 years and over must be attending school.
- Mini Kickers Football Coaching 13.00 - 13.45, each afternoon, for 3/4 year olds boys and girls.
- Kiddie Kartwheels 10.00 - 11.00, 3 mornings, pre school gymnastics for 3 - 5 year olds boys and girls.
- Gymnastics for Beginners/Improvers 11.00 - 12.00, 3 mornings, for P1+ boys and girls.
- Freestyle Gymnastics 12.00 - 13.00, each afternoon, for age group 5 years and over boys and girls must be attending school.
For further details on costs, sibling discount and booking information please contact Sports Centre Reception:
- 0131 660 1933
Leaflets will be available from primary schools, libraries, community learning centres, sports centres and at Lasswade High School Centre week beginning Monday 11 March.