Xmas Have-a-go tubing
22 December 2012
30 minute tubing sessions for children aged 4 - 12 years take place on the nursery slope and are great fun!
Snow tubes are round inflatable doughnuts with smooth plastic bases to enable them to slide down the slope. You can sit, spin, go backwards, hold on to the person next to you...
- For children aged 4 - 12 years. 4 and 5 year-olds must have parental supervision at all times
- Maximum 10 places each session
- You should arrive in plenty of time for your session
- Children must wear gloves, long sleeved tops, trousers and outdoor shoes
- Helmets are provided by the centre and must be worn during the session
- Book in person at the centre reception desk on the day
- 0131 445 4433