Bonnyrigg and Lasswade recycling points
How to use the Recycling Points
- Please be courteous to nearby residents and use the sites between 8.00am and 8.00pm
- Ensure you place your materials in the correct bank.
- Do not leave anything at the side of the bins. This is fly-tipping, and is illegal.
- The glass banks are for glass bottles and jars only. Pyrex, window panes, drinking glasses, crockery and spectacles cannot be recycled in the glass banks.
- If your cardboard is too big to fit through the opening in the recycling bank, please take it to your nearest household waste recycling centre.
- Textile recycling banks accept materials of any quality. Clothes and textiles in good condition will be re-used while the poorer quality materials will be recycled into industrial rags or underlay.
- Try to combine trips to the Recycling Points with other journeys - for example, supermarket shopping.
CD's/DVD's can be placed in the same bank as books for recycling
|Campview road car park (next to public toilets)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Co-op car park, High Street||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Car park behind the Chase pub, off Dobbies road||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Laird & Dog car park, Lasswade||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Poltonhall bus terminus, Cameron Crescent||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
View Bonnyrigg & Lasswade recycling points in a larger map