Tables and chairs outside businesses

Do you wish to place tables and chairs outside your business premises?

Prior to applying to Road Services for a permit to place tables and chairs on the public road outside your premises you will have to gain full planning permission from Midlothian Council Development Management.

Once full planning permission has been granted please complete and return the application form to Road Services along with payment. Cheques should be made payable to Midlothian Council.

Road Services

Save to address book

Midlothian House is normally open from 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 - 15.30 on Fridays.

2nd Floor Midlothian House
Buccleuch House
EH22 1DN

0131 270 7500 (tel)