Road works in Midlothian
- Information on all current road works in Scotland including Midlothian can be obtained from the Scottish Road Works Register.
- Visit the site by selecting the link below
- Select the location search heading
- Enter either the road name, town/locality, county or road number
- Submit using the search button
You can also enter a postcode for road works information on the Scottish Road Works Register map search page.
Transport Scotland provides information on Scottish Government trunk routes which in Midlothian are the A720 City Bypass, A702 and A68:
If you require any further information on road works within Midlothian please contact the Road Services office.
Local temporary road closures.
Local road closures are listed below:
- B6458 - road closed between A68 & B6367 at Tynehead daily from 08:00 Hrs to 15:30 Hrs for approx. 6 weeks for road maintenance works.
- B703 Newbattle Road, Newtongrange - road closed from Monday 29/03/16 for approx. 10 weeks between The Beeches & Bryans Road.
- Polton Road, Loanhead / Polton Bank, Bonnyrigg - road closed from Monday 18/04/16 to Friday 06/05/16 for drainage works by Midlothian Council.
Information on all traffic orders and road closures for local events can also be found on the Tell Me Scotland website: