Road works in Midlothian
Information on all current road works in Scotland including Midlothian can be obtained from the Scottish Road Works Register.
- Visit the site by selecting the link below
- Select the location search heading
- Enter either the road name, town/locality, county or road number
- Submit using the search button
You can also enter a postcode for road works information on the Scottish Road Works Register map search page.
Transport Scotland provides information on Scottish Government trunk routes which in Midlothian are the A720 City Bypass, A702 and A68:
If you require any further information on road works within Midlothian please contact the Road Services office.
Local temporary road closures and parking restrictions
Local road closures and parking restrictions are listed below:
- B6367 - road closed between Tynehead & Halflawkiln for works by Scottish Power from Monday 08/06/15 for approximately 2 weeks.
- C34 Ford - road closed for resurfacing between B6372 & B6367 on 17/06/15 to 19/06/15 and 22/06/15 to 23/06/15 between 08:00hrs & 15:30 Hrs.
- Southfield Road, Cousland - road closed between Dalrymple Gardens & Hadfast Road, Cousland for drainage works by a housing developer from Monday 01/06/15 for approximately 3 weeks.
Information on all traffic orders and road closures for local events can also be found on the Tell Me Scotland website:
Dundas Buildings is normally open from 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 - 15.30 on Fridays.
62a Polton Street
- 0131 663 1103 (tel)
- 0131 654 2797 (fax)