Road works in Midlothian
- Information on all current road works in Scotland including Midlothian can be obtained from the Scottish Road Works Register.
- Visit the site by selecting the link below
- Select the location search heading
- Enter either the road name, town/locality, county or road number
- Submit using the search button
You can also enter a postcode for road works information on the Scottish Road Works Register map search page.
Transport Scotland provides information on Scottish Government trunk routes which in Midlothian are the A720 City Bypass, A702 and A68:
If you require any further information on road works within Midlothian please contact the Road Services office.
Local temporary road closures and parking restrictions
Local road closures and parking restrictions are listed below:
- Allan Terrace, Dalkeith - road closed between Elmfield Park and Gibraltar Terrace from Tuesday 28/09/15 for approx. 2 weeks for footway resurfacing works.
- Campview Road, Bonnyrigg - road closed between Polton Street & Moorfoot View from Monday 28/09/15 for 6 weeks for gas mains replacement.
- Mauricewood Road, Penicuik - road closed from A701 to just beyond Boyd Orr Drive from Monday 28/09/15 for 7 weeks for carriageway resurfacing.
- Rullion Road, Penicuik - road closed between Ravelsykes Road & Clerk Road from Monday 20/07/15 for approx. 9 weeks to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works.
Information on all traffic orders and road closures for local events can also be found on the Tell Me Scotland website:
Dundas Buildings is normally open from 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 - 15.30 on Fridays.
62a Polton Street
- 0131 663 1103 (tel)
- 0131 654 2797 (fax)