Roadworks in Midlothian
Information on all current road works in Scotland including Midlothian can be obtained from the Scottish Road Works Register.
- Visit the site by selecting the link below
- Select the location search heading
- Enter either the road name, town/locality, county or road number
- Submit using the search button
You can also enter a postcode for road works information on the Scottish Road Works Register map search page.
Transport Scotland provides information on Scottish Government trunk routes which in Midlothian are the A720 City Bypass, A702 and A68:
If you require any further information on roadworks within Midlothian please contact the Road Services office.
Local temporary road closures and parking restrictions
Local road closures and parking restrictions are listed below:
- A6106 Millerhill Road, Danderhall - road closed between Cockatoo roundabout & Sheriffhall roundabout from 03/03/14 for for works for the Borders Railway Project.
- Birkenside, Gorebridge - road closed between house numbers 161 to 175 on Thursday 20/11/14 between 09:30 Hrs & 15:30 Hrs for maintenance works by Scottish Water.
Information on traffic orders can also be found on the Tell Me Scotland website:
Dundas Buildings is normally open from 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 - 15.30 on Fridays.
62a Polton Street
- 0131 663 1103 (tel)
- 0131 654 2797 (fax)