Road works in Midlothian
- Information on all current road works in Scotland including Midlothian can be obtained from the Scottish Road Works Register.
- Visit the site by selecting the link below
- Select the location search heading
- Enter either the road name, town/locality, county or road number
- Submit using the search button
You can also enter a postcode for road works information on the Scottish Road Works Register map search page.
Transport Scotland provides information on Scottish Government trunk routes which in Midlothian are the A720 City Bypass, A702 and A68:
If you require any further information on road works within Midlothian please contact the Road Services office.
Local temporary road closures.
Local road closures are listed below:
- Belwood Road, Penicuik - road closed between A701 Edinburgh Road & Belwood Crescent from 18/01/16 for approx. 5 weeks for works by SGN.
- Castlelaw Crescent, Bilston - Phase 1 - road closed between Myrtle Crescent & 42-44 Castlelaw Crescent from 18/02/16 for 1 week for works by Scottish Power.
- Castlelaw Crescent, Bilston - Phase 2 - road closed between 42-44 Castlelaw Crescent and entrance to garage area from 26/02/16 for 1 week for works by Scottish Power.
- C37 Carrington Road - road closed between Braidwood Bridge & Carrington Village on Sunday 28/02/16 & again on Sunday 06/03/16 for works by Openreach.
- Grahams Road, Penicuik - road closed from A701 Edinburgh Road for 15 metres from 18/01/16 for approx. 5 weeks for works by SGN.
- U75 Oatslie Road - road closed from B7003 Penicuik Road, Roslin to B7026 The Brae, Auchendinny from 05/01/15 for approx. 16 weeks for works by SGN.
Information on all traffic orders and road closures for local events can also be found on the Tell Me Scotland website: