Social work - compliments, complaints and suggestions

Care Commission

If you are receiving or living in a service that is registered with the Care Commission you can make a complaint directly to them by telephone, or in writing. All details are at the bottom of the page

Care Inspectorate

Save to address book

Compass House,
11 Riverside Drive

0845 600 9527 (tel)