Funding help and advice
Funding services for community and voluntary groups
You can search for funding from the comfort of your own home through our new On-Line Funding Database:
Additional help and support is also available through the services of Midlothian Voluntary Action (MVA).
Midlothian Voluntary Action offer a range of funding support services that are open to any Midlothian voluntary organisation or community group, including:
- Assistance in identifying potential sources of funding for your project.
- Guidance on completing application forms and application letters.
- Support through the application process.
- For larger projects, MVA can offer some assistance in drafting a Business Plan.
- Help in identifying other organisations who can be of assistance and networks that will be of use.
- Support in identifying the need and the potential demand for your project.
Advice and assistance in complying with funding agencies' monitoring and evaluation requirements for successful projects.
Please note MVA cannot complete applications and letters for you. However they will work to ensure that you have the knowledge, skills and confidence to do these tasks yourself.
For more information link through to MVA funding website or contact the MVA Funding Development officer - details below.
Midlothian Voluntary Action
MVA is a Council for Voluntary Service (CVS), and is an independent voluntary organisation in Midlothian.
Established in 1974, Midlothian Voluntary Action is registered in Scotland as a company limited by guarantee (number SC219994), and as a charity (SC008286).
4/6 White Hart Street
0131 663 9471 (tel)