Pre-school Support Service
What do we aim to do?
Through offering additional support to colleagues and parents we aim to:
- Work with families and other children's services to support children with additional support needs
- Promote access to services and resources
- Provide information and advice on child development
- Build confidence and self-esteem through supporting and empowering families and colleagues
- Promote good communication and the sharing of information through Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC) Early Midlothian Assessment and Planning Stage System (MAPSS) and Children and Young Persons Multiagency Assessment and Plans(CYPMAP).