Pre-school Support Service
What do we aim to do?
Through offering additional support to colleagues and parents we aim to:
- Work with families and other children's services to support children with additional support needs
- Promote access to services and resources
- Provide information and advice on child development
- Build confidence and self-esteem through supporting and empowering families and colleagues
- Promote good communication and the sharing of information through Early Midlothian Assessment and Planning Stage System (MAPSS) and Children and Young Persons Multiagency Assessment and Plans(CYPMAP).