Scottish Government business support grants
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 10 July 2020
As part of the Scottish Government’s £2.2 billion package of support for Scottish businesses affected by COVID-19, two grants are available to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- £10k grant for all businesses qualifying for Small Business Bonus Scheme, eligible for rural relief or nurseries relief, from April.
- £25k grant for businesses in hospitality sector for Rateable Values between £18,000 and £51,000 from April.
Please note that The City of Edinburgh Council are dealing with these applications on behalf of Midlothian Council. You will be taken to a page on their website.
- Apply online for the £10,000 Small Business Support Grant and the £25,000 Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Support Grant
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Borders Railway Business Development
- Midlothian Business Directory Form
- Commercial property for sale or lease
- Invest in Midlothian
- Industrial and commercial estates in Midlothian
- Tyne Esk LEADER
- Business Loans Scotland
- Midlothian farmers meeting 2020
- Economic Growth Strategy 2020-2025 with Economic Renewal Addendum