Health and safety training - Evacuation Chair Training
IntroductionThis two hour course is aimed at key individuals who work in premises where evacuation chairs are provided to help in evacuating persons with differing mobility needs. (Includes a practical session.)
The course will give you the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to become a safe, proficient operator of evacuation chairs. This course will be at your place of work.
The course covers:
- An overview of current fire and equality legislation
- Identifying those who need assistance
- Identifying possible reasons to evacuate
- Identifying the location of equipment.
- Setting up the equipment
- Using the equipment on stairs, (two-person operation).
The course includes handouts.
On successful completionYou will be awarded an attendance certificate.
In-house training, total cost£360.00, plus travel expenses /accommodation, (only applies 50 miles or over) + VAT. (Max 10 persons).
- 0131 271 3204
- Health and Safety Training
Operation Support Team
Dalkeith EH22 1DN