Health and safety training - CDM awareness
IntroductionThis course provides essential information for those working in construction or associated sectors, and who undertake roles affected by CDM. It also introduces those new to CDM to the 2015 Regulations and helps them understand their legal responsibilities.
This practical course will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence on the application of CDM (2015). The course covers:
- Understanding the key elements of CDM (2015)
- Understanding the roles of:
- Principal Designer and Designer
- Principal Contractor and Contractor
- Knowing when a CDM project is notifiable
- Being aware of the requirements of a pre-construction and construction plan
- Understanding the requirements of the health and safety file.
On successful completionYou will be awarded an attendance certificate.
In-house training, total cost£400.00, plus travel expenses / accommodation, (only applies 50 miles or over) + VAT. (Max 12 persons).
- 0131 271 3204
- Health and Safety Training
Operation Support Team
Dalkeith EH22 1DN