Employability and Learning - Into Work
Service nameInto Work
Telephone0131 475 2600
57 Albion Road
Who they work with• We are a specialised employment support service for people with disabilities and long-term health conditions across Edinburgh, East and Midlothian.
• We have known expertise in working with people who have an Acquired Brain Injury, Asperger's Syndrome or an Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
• We can also support people with other disabilities.
DescriptionWe offer a one-to-one, person-centred approach to support and guidance for individuals to work towards and enter paid employment, Further Education or training.
We also provide support with the transition off benefits on starting work and support in the job.
Our activities can include:
• Setting up volunteer places
• Job search
• Approaching and negotiating with employers
• Interview practice, guidance and support
• Benefits advice and support.
How to accessPlease contact us directly. If you need advice first - call, email or visit our website.
Referrals can be from:
They can be made:
• By phone
• By email.
The service is very flexible.
Employability PipelineStage 2Stage 3Stage 4Stage 5