Employability and Learning - Midlothian Council Communities and Lifelong Learning
Midlothian Council Communities and Lifelong Learning
Telephone0131 271 3923
8 Lothian Road
Who they work with
We offer a wide range of learning, training and employability options for people living in Midlothian. We provide
Communities and Lifelong Learning (CLL) is part of Midlothian Council. We support young people, adults, families and community organisations to improve skills for learning, life and work.
CLL offers include:
- Accreditation and Employability
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (ALN)
- Adults and Families
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Positive Destinations.
We cover a wide range of activities, such as:
- Adult learning
- Construction academies
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme Testing
- CV Building
- Developing job search and interview skills
- Foundation Apprenticeships
- Job Coaching
- Youth Clubs
- Work experience
- Any many more!
How to access
Contact us directly or referral from agencies.
Employability PipelineStage 1Stage 2Stage 3Stage 4Stage 5