Online forms: Council Tax - moving house and responsible for Council Tax in Midlothian

This form has 5 pages

Complete this form if you are moving:

  • from a Midlothian address where you were responsible for Council Tax
  • to another Midlothian address where you are also responsible for Council Tax.

You will need the address and postcode of both properties and details of the sellers or agents.

If you are moving away from Midlothian, or you are no longer responsible for Council Tax, please use this other form.


  • select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
  • or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.

If your query is urgent please call Contact Midlothian on 0131 271 3201.