Online forms: Enrol as a Personal Assistant
This form has a maximum of 8 pages
We will publish on this website your:
- email address
- phone number
A listing does not guarantee employment as a PA. It is there to connect people only. Read more about criteria for enrolment.
Before you start
Have some information ready. We will ask you about:
- any relevant training you have completed
- details of any specialist skills or experience you have
- your interests, hobbies etc
- any PVG certification you have. Be ready to upload a photo of your certificate. (This is very easy if you complete the form on a phone or tablet with a built-in camera.)
PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) membership
You don't need a PVG certificate to enrol, although it would be very helpful. We always advise prospective employers to do a PVG check before recruiting someone.
If you are already a member, we will ask for:
- your reference number (on the certificate)
- whether your certificate allows you to work with adults, children, or both
- and a digital photo of the certificate. (The photo will be deleted and not shared. It is for our checks only.)
If you are not available now, you can still enrol. If your availability changes, please contact us.
- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.