Online forms: Brown bin service 2020
This form has a maximum of 6 pages
As part of our response to COVID-19, we have now suspended brown bin collections to allow staff to do statutory collections. Unfortunately we can't say when the service will resume. We currently plan to extend the season so you will get your full service.
We will not empty your brown bin until the service resumes and no bin stickers will be sent out.
- You can still sign up and pay for the service, but we will not empty your brown bin until a valid sticker is displayed on your bin.
- Once the service resumes processing requests, redesigning collection routes and sticker delivery may take up to 6 weeks
- Once you have received your sticker, your bin will be emptied on your next scheduled collection day.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter postcode, address and number of bins (maximum of 6 per property)
- Pay by debit or credit card (a third party service is used to process payment)
- Enter email address to receive payment receipt, and details on what happens next
This service is not available for commercial premises.
To order or return bins, use our bin request / return form (opens in new browser tab).
Within 14 days of purchase, you can cancel service and request a refund (opens in new browser tab).