Online forms: Brown bin service 2021
This form has a maximum of 6 pages
We will only empty your brown bin if it correctly displays a valid collection sticker.
If you sign up on or after 19 February, it may take up to 6 weeks for your sticker delivery.
This is to allow us to process your request and redesign collection routes to include your property.
- If you paid for the service in 2020, your additional collections run to Friday 12 March (blue sticker).
- From Monday 15 March you will need a new 2021 sticker for your bin to be emptied (yellow sticker).
- We will not empty your brown bin until a valid sticker is displayed on your bin.
- If you sign up on or after 19 February, it may take up to 6 weeks for your sticker delivery.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter postcode, address and number of bins (maximum of 6 per property).
- Pay by debit or credit card (a third party service is used to process payment).
- Enter email address to receive payment receipt, and details on what happens next.
To order or return bins, use our bin request / return form (opens in new browser tab).
Within 14 days of purchase, you can cancel service and request a refund (opens in new browser tab).