Online forms: Bulky uplift
This form has a maximum of 6 pages
- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.
This is a special collection service for items too large to fit in your wheeled bins.
The charge depends on the type of waste, and the number of items for disposal.
- Fridges, freezers and fridge/freezers: £26 per appliance.
They must be empty, and doors taped shut.
- Items such as furniture, beds, large toys and other household goods, up to 7 items: £26
Count items separately e.g. a bed base plus a mattress = 2 items
- For large or heavy items, or DIY wastes, charges start at £40.
- Your request will go to our Contact Centre who will tell you the cost of your uplift and the date.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Cancellations must be made before 12 noon on the day before your scheduled uplift.
Place your items at the kerbside by 7am on the date of collection. This is usually the place where you put your grey bin out for collection. Please read the terms and conditions.