Report an adult protection concern
This form has 5 pages
The form will time out after 15 minutes. You can complete it without signing in. But if you do sign in, it will save and you can finish it later.
- Either register or sign in with myaccount
- or select the 'Begin this form' button.
Use this form to report a concern:
- for an adult (over 16 years) or older person only
- who lives in Midlothian
- and who may be at risk of harm and unable to protect themselves.
You can complete this form:
- on behalf of someone with their consent
- on behalf of someone without consent if you have concerns about their safety.
Please give as much information as you can about the person at risk and their circumstances. Your request will go to the Adults and Community Care Duty team at Loanhead Social Work Centre.
We will not reveal any details, including your name, unless the safety of the person at risk requires it. Even if you do not give your name, we can still look into the person's care and welfare.
Please note that withholding your name can sometimes make it more difficult for us to investigate.
If your request is urgent, please call:
- 0131 271 3900 during office hours (Monday - Thursday 9:00-17:00 and Friday 09:00-15:30).
- 0800 731 6969 out of office hours.