Van booking for entry to Recycling Centre
This form has a maximum of 9 pages
The form will time out after 15 minutes. You can complete it without signing in. But if you do sign in, it will save and you can finish it later.
- Either register or sign in with myaccount
- or select the 'Begin this form' button.
You must book via this form if you bring your waste to a Recycling Centre in:
- a van of any size, including a hired van
- a pick-up truck
- a sign-written vehicle, other than a hire car, taxi or courtesy car
- a large trailer (of 6ft x 4ft or greater).
You can use a van to bring your household waste to the Recycling Centre no more than 12 times each year (January to December).
You will get a booking reference number by email. Please bring this number to the Recycling Centre. If you forget it, please bring proof of name and address (driving license, council tax or utility bill) and show this to site staff.
Please book as early as possible.
- You cannot book for the same day, but use this form before 17:45pm Monday to Thursday for a next day appointment.
- If you complete the form after 17:45 Monday to Thursday, it won’t be processed until the next working day.
- For weekend visits, please book before 14:30 on the Friday before. If you book after 14:30, it won’t be processed until the Monday.
- If you complete the form on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, it won’t be processed until the next working day.
- If you intend to visit more than once on the same day, you must book separately for each visit.
If you hire a van, you may not know the registration number when you book. Please type 'Hire van' in the text box in the form.
Bring your hire documents to the Recycling Centre.