Online forms: Data Protection - subject access request
This form has a maximum of 8 pages
You can request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. This is known as a Subject Access Request.
Terms of this request
- You can request your personal information but not that of others. Access to information may be given to a parent or guardian.
- We must respond within 40 calendar days after we receive the necessary documents and £10 fee (if required).
- We may need to ask you for more information to assist us.
- We will give you as much information as we can, supplying original documentation where possible.
- Exemptions may apply.
Documents you must provide
- Photographic ID
- £10 fee (if required). Payable by cheque to Midlothian Council if requested.
- Evidence of the data subject’s identity where you are acting on their behalf.
- Authorisation from the data subject to act on their behalf.
- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.