Household waste recycling centres
New site layout for Stobhill Recycling Centre
To ensure social distancing, we have changed the layout of the Recycling Centre.
- Separate your waste before your visit.
- On arrival, tell the staff what type of waste you have brought. They will direct you to the appropriate zone.
- Only one vehicle at time is allowed in each zone, using a one way system.
- You must stay within your zone. If you need to dispose of waste in another zone, you must drive there.
- Only enter a disposal zone once the previous vehicle has left the area.
Zones 1, 2 and 3
- General refuse
- Cardboard and household packaging
- Garden waste
- Scrap metal
- Small electrical items
You can only bring up to 4 sacks of rubble / plasterboard on each visit.
- Large electrical items (fridges, freezers, cookers, washing machines)
- Glass bottles and jars
You can bring one of each type of large kitchen appliance on each visit.