Bus pass

Renew or replace your card

If you are over 60, a new card will be sent to you shortly before the expiry date of your current card.

If you receive your card because of a disability, you will receive a renewal letter at the start of the final month of your pass.

Renew a card

Replace a card

For renewals or lost/damaged cards, email [email protected].

Change of address?

Please email [email protected] or call 0131 561 5455.

Problems with your card

Please contact us if the electronic ticket machine did not recognise your card. It may have expired or be damaged.

The driver should offer you a '7 day replacement ticket' in exchange for your card, which the driver will keep. The 7 day pass will give you time to go to a library to order a replacement card.