Online booking terms and conditions
Practice Sessions available to book at pre-set times
- Online bookings only.
- Practice session available to book at pre-set times.
- Only one session permitted per day
To practice on your own, you must be able to ski or snowboard to a level 4 standard
You must be able to put on and take off equipment without help, unless:
- you are on the slopes with an adult (who must be from your household)
- or in a private lesson
If you are on your own practising, you must be at least:
- 8 years old for skiing & snowboarding
If you are practise skiing or snowboarding with an adult (from your household), you must be at least:
- 4 year old for skiing & 7 year old for snowboarding and minimum of level 4 standard
To use the fun slope you should be a competent skier or snowboarder, able to:
- Confidently turn in parallel (skiers)
- Link your snowboard turns (snowboarders)
On entry, you MUST show your booking confirmation to Reception (printed or on your phone) otherwise access will be denied.
No accompanying persons will be given access to the Centre
You MUST wear face coverings within the Centre
A one way system is in place within the Centre
Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key points in the Centre
Please observe the guidance and restrictions at all times
No lockers in use. Please do not bring valuables
Helmets MUST be worn by all attendees on ALL slopes
Uplifts will be subject to change
You MUST leave the slope and return equipment to the drop off point at the end of their session
The Centre is operating a Zero Tolerance policy
Toilets will be available to attendees only
No REFUNDS will be given. Slope sessions/ classes are as per booking confirmation, dates/ times cannot be moved or rescheduled.