Online booking terms and conditions
Monday - Friday only
9:30 - 11:00
12:00 - 13:30
14:30 - 16:00
- All participants must leave the slope and return equipment at the end of their session.
- Online bookings only.
- Booking confirmation must be shown (printed or on your phone), otherwise access will be denied.
- The booking confirmation must match those taking part in the activity. Adults and children must have the appropriate ticket confirmation.
- No Refunds will be given
- All attendees must be self-sufficient in putting on their equipment and able to use the chairlift.
- Only persons with confirmed bookings will be given access to the Centre. No other persons accompanying them will be given access.
- Minimum age of 8 years for bookings. Level 3/4 recommended
- Helmets must be worn by all participants.
- The only uplift will be the Chairlift - the tows will not be available.
- A one way system is in place around the Centre.
- Please observe the guidance and restrictions at all times within the facility.
- No valuables on the day as we cannot guarantee safety - No lockers in use.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key points in the Centre.
- The Centre is operating a zero tolerance policy.
- Toilets will be available to attendees only.
- No classes or private lessons scheduled until further notice.
Is there anything wrong with this page?