Session Attendance Guidance
If you are on your own in a class, a private lesson or practising, you must be at least:
- 8 years old for skiing
- 10 years old for snowboarding.
- To practise on your own, you must be able to ski or snowboard to a level 4 standard.
- You must be able to put on and take off equipment without help, unless you are in a 1:1 lesson.
If you are practice skiing or snowboarding with an adult (from your household) you must be at least:
- 7 years old for skiing
- 8 years old for snowboarding
- You must both be able to ski or snowboard to a level 4 standard.