Get Into Summer
Are you a parent or carer and like the sound of free, fun activities for your children during the summer holidays?
Thanks to a Scottish Government grant, we're able to work with other organisations to provide free play and outdoor experiences.
- Farm2Fork: the Storehouse Summer Club
- Grandparents Parenting Again & Kinship Carers (Midlothian)
- Rural & Urban Training Scheme (RUTS)
- Stage ‘N’ Slam: Mini
- Nurture in Nature
The Active Midlothian website also includes a list of activities available over the summer. As well as special Get into Summer events, also listed are some of the activities already offered by the coaches and clubs Active Midlothian works with:
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan 2021-22 (PDF)
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024