Libraries, leisure centres and parks
Tonezones reopened on Monday 31 August
- You can book from 9:00am, Thursday 27 August. (Please note Danderhall sessions start date TBC)
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
Arriving at the centre
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- Bring your own water bottle: water fountains are not in use.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit NHS Inform.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the centre (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- How to book online
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All sessions are pay and play.
Customers with a disability
If you need a carer, please call the centre to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Pools will be open on a limited timetable from Monday 7 September. Bookings open Friday 4 September.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Private lets resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Health suite closed until further notice.
Get in touch
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: