Test and Protect guidance for businesses
Guidance on collection of customer and visitor contact details
NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect scheme aims to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the community and is encouraging businesses in the hospitality and other sectors to collect customer and visitor details in a safe and secure manner by following Scottish Government guidance.
Please read the guidance carefully.
The guidance applies to the following sectors:
- Indoor hospitality settings
- Places of worship re-opening for congregational services and communal prayer and contemplation
- Museums, galleries, monuments, libraries, various other visitor attractions, cinemas (including drive-ins and venues screening films)
- Hairdressers and barbers
- Attendance at funerals, marriage ceremonies and civil partnership registrations
- Other personal retail services such as beauticians and tailors.