Health and safety, and fire safety training
Midlothian Training Services is the external training arm of Midlothian Council's Health and Safety team. Our health, safety and fire safety professionals offer flexible learning programmes to meet your business needs and budget.
We can also help you with selecting courses, and with course development and delivery.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements:
- health&[email protected]
- 0131 271 3204
- Health and Safety Training
Operation Support Team
Dalkeith EH22 1DN
These are courses of duration half a day or more, usually held in Council venues.
We can deliver occupational health and safety and fire safety training at a site of your choice. We can also develop bespoke courses with your company branding and images.
Our online e-learning courses provide an interactive multimedia approach to health and safety training. They are easy to use and your organisation will benefit from:
- Reduced training costs, as there is no need for trainers, venues, refreshments and administration.
- Staff not having to be absent from their place of work. No travel is involved, so it reduces your organisation’s carbon footprint.
- Staff can take the course at their convenience and at their own pace.
Our blended learning courses combine:
- e-learning, which covers the theory of health, safety and fire safety
- practical exercises led by our team of professional trainers.
Delegates can undertake the e-learning when it suits them before they attend a pre-arranged practical exercise.