Midlothian Farmers Meeting 2020
Wednesday 19 February 2020, at the Stair Arms Hotel, EH37 5TX
- Welcome and Introduction from the Chair (Provost Councillor Peter Smaill)
- Introduction and welcome, the Midlothian Economic Strategy 2020 - 2025
Ecomomic Development Strategy (PDF)
- Andrew McCornick, President of NFU Scotland: Opportunities and Threats to Scottish Agriculture
- John Kerr, Head of Agricultural Policy Division, Scottish Government: What do Stability and Simplicity and Climate Change mean for the immediate future of Agriculture policy and support in Scotland?
- Police Scotland, Police Sergeant Michele Lindsay, Rural Crime and Ongoing Implications; Scottish Partnership Against Rural Crime (SPARC) (PDF)
- Professor Rowland Kao, University of Edinburgh, ‘TB: Have the Badgers Moved the Goalposts?'
- Liz Ritchie, Royal Highland Education Trust: Lothian Update (PPTX).
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Borders Railway Business Development
- Midlothian Business Directory Form
- Commercial property for sale or lease
- Invest in Midlothian
- Industrial and commercial estates in Midlothian
- Tyne Esk LEADER
- Business Loans Scotland
- Midlothian farmers meeting 2020
- Economic Growth Strategy 2020-2025 with Economic Renewal Addendum