Shaping our future
Have your say
How to get involved in Shaping our Future:
- See the summary paper outlining the savings proposals (PDF)
- See the full Change Programme (PDF) paper, presented to a meeting of the full council on October 10
- See our slide presentation setting out our budget challenge
- See our Easy Read Guide to Shaping Our Future - Have Your Say 2017 (PDF)
- You can email your comments and suggestions to HaveYourSay@midlothian.gov.uk
- Complete our online survey form
- Write to us at Have Your Say, Midlothian Council, Midlothian House, Buccleuch Street, Dalkeith EH22 1DN
- Paper copies of the Summary of Proposed Savings (PDF), the full Change Programme (PDF) and comment forms are available in local libraries
- Paper copies of our Easy Read Guide to Shaping Our Future - Have Your Say 2017 (PDF) are available in local libraries
- Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter @Midgov #ShapingOurFuture
- Community groups were also invited to take part in discussions on the proposals, during early November 2017. Please email HaveYourSay@midlothian.gov.uk if you need further details.
At any time of year, you can also:
- Take part in our surveys. Consultations on council services, plans and proposals take place throughout the year and influence the future shape of local services. You can find more on our consultations page
- Give us feedback on council services you have used.
Is there anything wrong with this page?