Our Spending Choices
Our Budget Challenge 2017/18 - the 2016 consultation
The council’s first ‘Shaping our Future’ consultation was held between February and November 2016, and included a Citizen’s Panel survey (April 2016) and ‘Choices for Change’ survey (October to November 2016).
Although the savings options presented in ‘Choices for Change’ did not fully mirror those in the 2017 consultation, there are sufficient similarities in this, and in the Citizen’s Panel survey, to make it worthwhile reviewing the key findings from 2016 alongside those of the 2017 consultation.
- Summary Paper A contains a number of the key findings from ‘Choices for Change’ 2016, based on responses from 486 residents.
- Full details of the 2016 Choices for Change survey can also be found here
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Statement of Accounts
- Annual Performance Reports
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Service plans
- Balanced Scorecard
- SPI-2 Local Government Benchmarking Results
- Workforce Strategy
- Adult Social Care quarterly performance reports
- Children's Services quarterly performance reports
- Commercial Operations quarterly performance reports
- Communities and Economy quarterly performance reports
- Customer and Housing Services quarterly performance reports
- Education quarterly performance reports
- Finance and Integrated Service Support quarterly performance reports
- Property and Facilities Management quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Council quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Licensing Board Income and Expenditure
- Education attainment and achievement
- Savings approved by Midlothian Council on 13 February 2018
- Financial Strategy figures 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Trade union facility time
- How we spend your money 2018/19
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Midlothian physical activity, sport and health strategy 2018-23
- Planning for Change infographic factsheet