Midlothian Art Resilience Project
Further mental health support for adults and children
For children and young people
- Shout, 85258 (Free): The UK’s first free, 24 hours a day, confidential text support service for young people.
- Childline, 0800 1111 (Free): Online and telephone support for children and young people.
- The Silverline, (age 55+) 0800 470 8090 (Free): Friendship calls and advice. 24 hours a day, every day.
- Breathing Space, 0800 83 85 87 (Free): Confidential support if you are feeling low, anxious, low or depressed.
- Samaritans, 116 123 (Free): Confidential listening line if you need someone to talk to.
- Parentline, 08000 28 22 33 (Free): Help and support for parents in Scotland.