Glencorse Primary School: consultation
Public meetings and drop-in sessions
The public meetings are an opportunity to:
- Hear more about the proposal
- Ask questions about the proposal
- Have your views minuted so they can be taken into account as part of this process
- Beeslack High School 27 October 2020, 6:30pm (Restricted numbers. This is to keep safe distances and protect participants' health.) Please note this date changed from 13 October because of local coronavirus restrictions.
- Virtual meeting 29 October 2020, 6.30pm
- Virtual meeting: 15 October 2020, 6:30pm
- Virtual drop-in sessions: 7 October 2020. 10 minute times from:
- 10am to 12noon
- 2pm to 4pm
- 6pm to 8pm
To attend a meeting or virtual drop-in session, email [email protected]
Download a copy of the Glencorse public presentation (pptx) delivered on 29 October 2020.
Meetings are subject to Covid-19 restrictions and any advice from the Scottish Government.
The meetings will be addressed by:
- the Executive Director of Children, Young People and Partnerships
- other senior officers of the Council
The meeting process
- Midlothian Council convenes the meetings.
- An independent person chairs the meetings.
- Minutes are taken of comments, questions and officer responses.
- A summary of the points raised and the responses are added to the FAQs published on this website.
- The minutes are sent to Education Scotland, along with all other submissions and comments received during the consultation process.