Midlothian Educational Trust Fund (METF)
We award METF grants of up to £500 to residents aged between 16 and 25, living in specific areas of Midlothian (as designated by the trust fund).
- You must be aged 16 to 25 years.
- You must live in one of these areas:
- Grants are awarded for people undergoing:
- Higher education
- Further education
- Activity agreements
- Modern or trade apprenticeships.
Purpose of the grant is to provide support with:
- Provision of special equipment including equipment, tools, fees and books
- Educational excursions
- Professional child care costs to allow participation in education, training, volunteering, apprenticeships and activity agreements
- Initial travel costs.
The grant need not be used specifically for these purposes. All applications will be considered on an individual basis.