Do you have an alcohol licence?
Do you have a personal licence to trade in alcohol issued on or before 1 September 2009?
Apply before 31 May
If yes, you must apply to Midlothian Licensing Board to renew your personal licence on or before 31 May 2019. If you don’t, your licence will automatically expire on 31 August 2019.
You need to do more training
Please note, you must also now undergo training to obtain a licensing qualification if you want to renew your licence and continue trading.
More about the qualifications
The qualifications are:
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (on sales)
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (off sales)
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (refresher)
Details of approved training companies for these certificates are available on the Scottish Government website
- Apply online to renew your licence
- Or call in for an application form to Midlothian House, Buccleuch Street, Dalkeith
- Alternatively email us at [email protected]
Once you have completed the training, please submit the certificate, the completed application form and the fee of £50 to: Midlothian Licensing Board, Midlothian House, Buccleuch Street, Dalkeith, EH22 1DN, without delay.