Child employment

Employing a school child

What permission is needed to employ a school child?

Anyone who employs a child on a part time basis must obtain a child employment permit from the school that the child normally attends. The proposed employment must meet certain criteria.

Child Employment

Save to address book

Fairfield House
8 Lothian Road
EH22 3ZG

0131 271 3719 (tel)