Child performance

How do I get a child performance licence?

You can get a child performance licence, which enables children under 16 to take part in entertainment, sport or modelling, from the Education and Children's Services division. 

Child Performance

Save to address book

Fairfield House
8 Lothian Road
EH22 3ZG

0131 271 3732 (tel)