Communications and Marketing team
Communications and Marketing is an important preventative service, helping people change behaviour to prevent problems requiring expensive solutions from occurring.
Communications and Marketing advises and delivers interventions with a wide range of groups, such as customers, residents, partners and the general public.
While we do have direct ways of communicating with our stakeholders, we have a good working relationship with the media, who are a significant source of information not only for the community, but also for staff.
The Communications and Marketing team manages all press, media, marketing, web channels, TV channels and print products for the Council.
- Portfolio responsibilities (who does what)
- Stephen Fraser (Communications and Marketing manager)
- Lynn Cochrane, Senior Public Relations Officer
- Laura Varney, Public Relations Officer
- Gary McCracken, Public Relations Officer
- Ranaa Ahmed, Public Relations Officer
Out of hours
A senior council officer can be reached outwith office hours through the emergency service on 0131 663 7211. You will be called back as soon as possible.