Consultations - Fees and Charges
ConsultationPart of our recent budget considerations included proposals for a range of fees and charges to be increased and some services, which are currently free, charged for.
Some of these proposed charges are listed below.
Closing date24 May 2018
SummaryInstallation of disabled parking bays:
• Installation of disabled parking bay - sign, pole, & road markings - £200.00
• Installation of disabled parking bay - sign (erected on existing fencing) & road markings - £100.00
• Refresh of road markings for access protection marking or disabled parking bay - £88.20
Survey to complete
Have your say on these proposals by completing our short survey.
- Bays are not specifically reserved for the applicant and any blue badge holder can use it. The Council will however help with any illegal use or persistent use by an entitled user
- Blue badge holders currently are asked to contribute towards the cost of a blue badge
- The cost of the legal order, works and materials is more than the contribution asked for
Contact detailsLindsay Haddow, Policy and Road Safety Manager, Roads Services: