Medical centres - Dalhousie Medical Practice
109 - 111 High Street
0131 537 9844
Opening timesMonday to Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Clinics and servicesAs well as GP consultations the practice offers:
* Respiratory Clinics (Asthma and COPD (bronchitis / emphysema) care)
* Blood Tests
* Cervical smears
* Cryotherapy - once or twice a month Thursday afternoons, by GP referral only
* Extended hours appointments
* Family planning services - including coil and nexplanon insertions.
* Child health surveillance - child development clinic held on Thursday 09:00 - 11:15.
* Childhood immunisation - clinics Thursdays 13:30 - 16:00 with the health visitor
* Well baby clinic (Tuesday 13:30 - 15:30 and Friday 09:30 - 11:30)
* Counselling - via a GP referral
* Vascular Clinics
* Maternity services
* Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and NHS travel vaccines.
* Drug dependence
* Joint injections