Employability and Learning - Recruitment Skills Centre
Service nameRecruitment Skills Centre
AddressRecruitment and Skills Centre
31 Fleming House
Who they work withJob seekers, employers and local providers
The Recruitment and Skills Centre at Fort Kinnaird Shopping Centre supports employers to recruit staff and jobseekers to gain and retain employment in the area.
1. Support for Employers
Our all-agency partnership provides a fully joined up service and allows a ‘one stop shop’ for all employers’ recruitment and development needs.
- Facilities for interviews, meetings and workforce training
- In-work training
- Vacancy advertising
- CV/application sifting
- Access to business growth support such as start-up advice and financial guidance
- Access to job-ready candidates
- Networking events
- Support to create company specific pre-employment training
- Advice and support for wage and training incentives
For more information on how we can help your business, please call or email us.
2. Support for Jobseekers
We understand the challenges of looking for work and strive to support jobseekers in whatever way we can.
Our services include:
- Signposting current vacancies throughout Edinburgh
- Support creating and updating CVs
- Support completing application forms
- Access to employment and information events
- Use of computers for job searching
- Pre-recruitment training opportunities
- Information on access to employability training & support
For daily vacancy updates visit our Facebook page or our Vacancies page.
There is the Midlothian Talent Bank which works with Stage 4 clients and an In-Work Support Service for clients at Stage 5.
How to accessSelf Referral / Registration on website
Employability PipelineStage 4