Employability and Learning - FOCUS
Midlothian Council Communities Lifelong Learning and Employability (CLLE)
Who they work with
- People aged 16-64, who live in Midlothian and who have one or more of the following:
- Individuals who are experiencing barriers getting into employment, learning and training with a disability
- and/or health issues, including anxiety, depression and stress
FOCUS work on a one to one basis or in small groups to:
- Build skills to move closer to employment, education or training
- Encourage people to be more independent and gain more confidence.
- Enhance employability skills.
- Provide in work support and job coaching within the workplace.
- Disability employment advice and disciplinary support.
- Develop independent travel skills
- Financial and benefit advice
- Support to enhance mental health/ well being
Employability PipelineStage 1Stage 2Stage 3Stage 4Stage 5