Leisure centres and swimming pools - Gorebridge Leisure Centre
Please note the leisure centre is currently being used as a coronavirus vaccination centre.
Please do not call the centre about any vaccination enquiries. Instead, wait for your NHS letter or visit the NHS Lothian FAQs page for more information about when you are likely to be vaccinated.
Opening hours (not currently open)
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 20:00
- Saturday - Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Arriving at the centre
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Tone Zones - not open
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book when open
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 01875 821739 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
Fitness classes remain suspended.
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 01875 821739 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) remain suspended
- Private lets are suspended
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Phone number01875 821739
Large multi-use games hall
Lounge with kitchen facilities
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.