Leisure centres and swimming pools - Loanhead Leisure Centre and Pool
Open - restrictions in place
Normal opening hours
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please call the centre on 0131 444 9033 .
Bookings slots are now available online . Restricted numbers and timetable is still in operation for Level 2 restrictions.
Tone Zone sessions
Arriving at the centre for a gym session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 0131 444 9033 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- How to book (choose fitness classes, then the centre from the drop down 'clubs' menu)
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 444 9033 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Private lets are suspended
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Please call rather than email to contact the centre.
Phone number0131 444 9033
Facilities25m swimming pool and toddler pool
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Swimming - pool programme
5 - a - Side Football
Disabled parking bays
Fully accessible with lift access to first floor
Dedicated disabled changing facilities
Disabled cubicles in swim change area
Our Tonezone has limited equipment that is wheelchair friendly. However call a member of staff for advice on 0131 444 9033.