Leisure centres and swimming pools - Penicuik Leisure Centre and Pool
Pre-school Swim Lesson availability:
Monday's 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00
Tuesday’s 15:00 and 16:00
New Block starts:
Monday 16/08/2021 to Monday 11/1021 – 9 weeks £51.30.
Tuesday 17/08/2021 to Tuesday 12/10/2021 – 9 weeks £51.30.
Payable at time of booking. Limited spaces book early
All enquiries to Penicuik Leisure Centre
Open - restrictions in place
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Tone Zone sessions
Arriving at the centre for a Tone Zone session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 01968 664066 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- How to book (choose fitness classes then the name of the centre from the drop-down 'clubs' menu)
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the centre 01968 664066 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Bookings slots are now available online. Restricted numbers and timetable is still in operation for Level 2 restrictions.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) remain suspended
- Private lets are suspended
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Phone number01968 664066
Facilities25m swimming pool
Spa, sauna and steam room
Soft Play (children should be supervised at all times)
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone and Health Suite use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Inflatable pool sessions: you must be under 150cm tall to use the pool inflatable.
Swimming - pool programme
Spa, sauna and steam room
Soft Play (Children should be supervised at all times)