Leisure centres and swimming pools - Penicuik Leisure Centre and Pool
Phased re-opening from 31/08/2020
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Some fitness classes resume on Monday 14 September.
The pool reopened on Monday 7 September for restricted sessions.
Tone Zone sessions
Arriving at the centre for a Tone Zone session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Tone Zones reopened Monday 31 August 2020
- You can book from 9:00am, Thursday 27 August.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 01968 664066 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 01968 664066 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Swimming pools reopen Monday 7 September 2020
Pools will be open on a limited timetable.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Private lets resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: [email protected]
Phone number01968 664066
Facilities25m swimming pool
Spa, sauna and steam room
Soft Play (children should be supervised at all times)
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone and Health Suite use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Inflatable pool sessions: you must be under 150cm tall to use the pool inflatable.
Swimming - pool programme
Spa, sauna and steam room
Soft Play (Children should be supervised at all times)