Leisure centres and swimming pools - Penicuik Leisure Centre and Pool
Swimming lessons: re-booking now open
- Re-booking for the next block of swimming lessons starting in January is now open.
- The next block will start week beginning January 9 2023, will run for five weeks, and will cost £28.60
- Priority will be given to people currently booked in
- Payment can be made via the link customers received in email or they can call or pop into their centre of choice
- Booking closes at 4pm on December 18 2022.
Customer Notice: Online Accounts
Please note that the current password access to online accounts for bookings and courses will change week commencing 12/12/22. Upon logging in to your account you will be asked to update your password to a 10 character option (and include at least 1 lower-case letter, 1 upper-case letter and 1 number). If your password currently has this set up there will be no change required.
Sensory friendly swim sessions
These sessions are for individuals who are sensitive to light and sound levels usually found in the pool areas. The sessions will be on a Friday from 16:30 - 18:00 and a Saturday from 14:30 - 15:30
During the sessions we will adhere to the following set up:
- No music played.
- Reduced surrounding lighting.
- A quiet room will be available.
- No tannoy announcements.
- No hair dryers available.
We have created a storyboard that you may find useful for visits to the centre.
We will expand these sessions to our other facilities soon. If you have any questions please contact the centre and speak to a member of staff.
- Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 21:00
- Friday 07:00 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
For queries please email or call the centre.
Join the Tone Zone this January - Joining fee £5. Contact centres for more information. Joining online use promo code: JJF23 for joining fee discount. (The discount will be applied on the final pre-payment screen)
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Spa is closed until further notice. Steam room and sauna are open.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Phone number01968 664066
Facilities25m swimming pool
Sauna and steam room
Soft Play (children should be supervised at all times)
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone and Health Suite use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Inflatable pool sessions: you must be under 150cm tall to use the pool inflatable.
Swimming - pool programme
Spa, sauna and steam room
Soft Play (Children should be supervised at all times)