Elected Members' expenses
You can track individual councillor expenses from 2016 on our Council and Democracy website.
The Local Government (Allowances and Expenses) (Scotland) Regulations 2007 as amended, require us to keep a record of payments made to Elected Members and to publish the information for the preceding financial year (1 April to 31 March) by 1 June.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Financial statement - notice of public inspection
- EMPPO Learning and Development Strategy and Associated Training (IIA)
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Childrens Services Service Plans
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- Volunteers' Week template
- Place Service Plans
- Corporate Solutions Service Plans