Theatre classics come to Vogrie Country Park this summer
London-based Quantum Theatre is bringing the much-loved family favourite 'The Wind in the Willows’ to Vogrie Country Park on Thursday 18 July followed by the Shakespeare classic, 'A Midsummer Night’s Dream', on Wednesday 31 July.
'The Wind in the Willows' is a brand new adaptation by Michael Whitmore of Kenneth Grahame’s children’s classic. Quantum’s production promises pastoral fun and frolics along the riverbank and beyond with Ratty, Mole, Badger and the madcap Mr Toad.
The perfect setting
Vogrie is the perfect setting for the outdoor play, where local families can come and share some quality time, bring a picnic and do something a bit different.
Get your tickets
- You can see 'The Wind in the Willows' at Vogrie Country Park on Thursday 18 July at 3pm.
- Tickets are £10 adults, £6 child and £27.50 for a family.
- They can be bought now from Quantum Theatre’s website.
Quantum is also bringing fairies, fun and frolics to Vogrie on Wednesday 31 July at 7.30pm with Shakespeare’s classic, ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.
Laugh out loud
Directed by Michael Whitmore, Quantum’s take on this classic comedy promises a laugh out loud romp through the woods as four lovers lose their way, are drugged and finally find true love on a midsummer night – all with a little help from the Fairy King of course, to ease things along!
The park is once again the perfect setting for this dynamic production, with audience members describing it as “by far and away the best Shakespeare we have ever seen.” But don’t take their word for it – come and see for yourself!
- The performance at Vogrie Country Park is on Wednesday 31 July at 7.30pm.
- Tickets for 'A Midsummer Night’s Dream' are £10 adults, £6 child and £27.50 for a family.
- Buy yours now on the Quantum Theatre website.